Survios has introduced that Puzzle Bobble 3D: Trip Odyssey – its personal spin on the basic Japanese motion, puzzle-game franchise – will launch for the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation VR on October fifth. Puzzle Bobble 3D can be cross-buy, that means that you just’ll get the PS5 model at no extra value if you are going to buy the PS4 model.
Survios has promised to have fun Bub’s thirty fifth anniversary with the identical “cheerful design, lovely characters, and timeless gameplay” that the sequence is thought for.
- 100 New, 3D Puzzles – For the primary time in Puzzle Bobble historical past, spin, color-match and resolve 3D bubble configurations with added depth and physics.
- A Basic Remade for Cross-Actuality Play – Absolutely playable on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, or PlayStation VR—swap seamlessly out and in of a headset on the PlayStation 4 model.
- Full PlayStation VR Assist (Non-compulsory) – Digital actuality transforms gamers right into a bubble-popping dragon to deal with puzzles in a brand new first-person perspective, with physicalized interactions when paired with PlayStation Transfer controllers.
- Three Distinct Puzzle Modes – Grasp 100 progressively troublesome puzzles in Story Mode, chill and pop infinite puzzles in Infinite Mode, or hop into on-line one-versus-one Duel Mode, which helps matches throughout PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation VR.
- Simple to Decide Up and Play, Difficult to Grasp – Easy controls and intuitive recreation mechanics introduces puzzle popping in a enjoyable, non-intimidating manner.
- Shade Blindness Accessibility Choices – Three distinct Shade Blindness Accessibility choices make it attainable for gamers who’ve R/G, B/Y, or UNI to play.
Take a look at a trailer beneath.
Any of our readers choosing this up?