The Final of Us Day—that’s, the day commemorating when the outbreak happened in-game— isn’t till September 26, however that hasn’t stopped Naughty Canine and Sony from launching new The Last of Us gear within the PlayStation Gear Retailer. Naughty Canine has promised to not ignore The Final of Us Day, although, and has promised they’ll be unveiling “all-new content material” on that day. Even Sackboy: A Massive Journey is getting in on the enjoyable with new The Final of Us Half II costumes attributable to launch quickly.
The brand new merchandise contains attire, homewares, and even guitar equipment, and they are often discovered on the PlayStation Gear Retailer (North America/Europe) proper now, though not all objects can be found in all areas. The complete checklist of additives contains:
- The Final of Us Half II Abby Tee
- The Final of Us Half II Knit Beanie (Grey)
- The Final of Us Half II Flannels (Charcoal Plaid and Purple Plaid)
- The Final of Us Half II Stormtech Rain Jacket
- Washington Liberation Entrance Bomber Jacket
- The Final of Us Half II Twine Organizer
- The Final of Us Half II Leather-based Valet
- The Final of Us Half II Canvas Backpack
- The Final of Us Half II Taylor Wings Distressed Leather-based and GS Mini Guitar Strap
- The Final of Us Half II Taylor Guitar Picks
- The Final of Us Half II Guitar GS Mini
- The Final of Us Half II Guitar 314 CE
To have fun The Final of Us Day, Naughty Canine has additionally promised to disclose “all-new content material” at 9:00am PT/ 6:00pm CET on September 26 on the franchise’s official website. There are not any clues as to what this may very well be, however we’ll be sure you let you realize as quickly as we discover out. One factor we do know is Sackboy: A Big Adventure might be getting Ellie and Abby costumes on September 26 too.
The costumes are modelled on the Seattle parts of The Final of Us II, though Abby comes geared up with a hammer somewhat than a golf membership. Their value isn’t recognized, but when earlier crossover costumes are something to go by, they’ll seemingly be free.