2K Sports has unwrapped the NBA 2K22 replace 1.006.000 patch notes on your consumption, which is now out there for the PS5 and Xbox Sequence X/S variations of the basketball title. This newest replace comes with numerous stability enhancements, together with sprucing up The Metropolis portion of the sport.
Learn up on the NBA 2K22 1.006.000 patch notes under.
- Extra stability enhancements in an ongoing effort to enhance your consumer expertise.
- Fastened a problem that was inflicting Metropolis/Rec/Professional-Am/W On-line video games to disconnect both earlier than the sport began or on the conclusion of the sport.
- Addressed an error code challenge that was stopping particular MyCAREER saves from having the ability to load into the Metropolis.
- Considerably improved loading velocity when re-entering the Metropolis from a constructing inside (Condominium, Rec, Professional-Am, Occasion Heart, and so on.).
- Improved framerate when navigating the Metropolis on the Xbox Sequence X console.
- Conventional broadcast cameras at the moment are out there to be used in MyNBA as soon as once more.
- Fastened a problem that resulted in some MyNBA On-line saves to overwrite different pre-existing saves.
- Fitness center Rat and On-Court docket Coach badges at the moment are accurately being utilized to all badge loadouts.
- Elevated the speed required earlier than a participant jumps/falls into or over the primary row of the group through momentum.
- DJ Cubicles will now not permit for tipping when within the proximity of a quest NPC.
[Source – NBA 2K22]