Codemasters has popped the hood on the DiRT 5 replace 6.02 patch notes in your viewing pleasure, which comes with help for the Halloween Playgrounds pack, in addition to fixing an audio difficulty on the PS5 model of the sport.
- ‘Methods N Treats’ Halloween Playgrounds pack: Free Playgrounds merchandise set of Halloween-themed objects to be used in Gate Crasher, Smash Assault, and Gymkhana. Obtainable from October 1, 2021.
TECHNICAL FIXES & CHANGES
- New tweaks to common gentle, shade, and reflections can be noticeable throughout each location and state of affairs, significantly in night-time occasions, resulting in extra life like and pure lighting
- Steam: Mounted difficulty inflicting on-line cross-platform matchmaking to not work on Steam
- Xbox One: Mounted difficulty inflicting audio distortion in uncommon occurrences
- PS5: Resolved difficulty of audio slicing out when the sport is began with a racing wheel related
- Xbox: Resolved situations of crashes when customers signal out of their profile
- Mounted situations of crashes when viewing a participant card and enjoying offline]
- Profession goals will now be proven within the post-race rewards menus appropriately
- PC: When utilizing Fanatec pedals related on to the PC, the pedals will now be detected and usable
- Mounted difficulty inflicting a participant’s Playgrounds Weekly Problem place to not present if they don’t have rewards out there