The most recent Cyberpunk 2077 patch is small, however the bugs it fixes aren’t. 1.31 addresses points that solely affected some customers, however they embrace points that will halt progress on crucial quests in the event that they occurred. The patch is dwell now.
There are substantial gameplay fixes, resembling correcting “the peak of the charged soar” and fixing “a difficulty the place weapon reload velocity perks slowed down reload time.” V can even “not et caught in falling animation when crashing a motorcycle whereas additionally having ‘The Rock’ perk.”
Then there are fixes to particular quests, resembling Judy failing to spawn in her van throughout Disasterpiece, and being unable to speak to the Nomads to advance the story in With A Little Assist From My Pals.
Plus there are some much less important UI and visible fixes. As famous, the patch notes clarify that not all customers skilled these bugs, however I am nonetheless shocked how substantive they’re. Cyberpunk 2077 broke in a number of methods once I was enjoying it for my review, however I assumed a number of earlier main patches had handled something massive sufficient to halt play. (Importantly: I additionally nonetheless like the sport loads regardless of the bugs I encountered.)
Here is the total change record:
- Mounted a difficulty the place after upgrading an merchandise with a quest tag, the bottom model of stated merchandise wasn’t faraway from the stock.
- Mounted a difficulty the place weapon reload velocity perks slowed down reload time.
- Corrected the peak of the charged soar.
- Adjusted enemies’ stealth detection velocity depending on sport problem.
- V will not get caught in falling animation when crashing a motorcycle whereas additionally having “The Rock” perk.
Quests & Open World
- Mounted a difficulty the place Judy did not spawn in her van on Jig-Jig Road.
These Boots Are Made For Walkin’:
- Thorton Galena “Rattler” will not turn out to be invulnerable after the hunt is accomplished.
Beat On The Brat:
- Mounted a difficulty the place the hunt might reactivate with the target “Go to the ultimate battle” on saves made on sport model 1.22.
With A Little Assist From My Pals:
- Mounted a difficulty the place the target “Look ahead to the nomads” might persist on the display screen lengthy after participant’s arrival on the junction.
- Mounted a difficulty the place it wasn’t potential to work together with the nomads to debate the plan.
- Mounted a difficulty the place participant’s automobile might get caught between a blockade and a guardrail, stopping them from returning to the automobile and blocking progress.
- Mounted a difficulty the place roads after rain didn’t look moist, which was the results of ongoing work on the Moist Surfaces System. In 1.31 moist surfaces ought to look extra detailed than they did even earlier than the difficulty occurred.
- Eliminated hair and/or eyebrows in circumstances the place they have been set to “off” in earlier sport variations.
- Mounted a difficulty the place capturing with a Tech weapon triggered a momentary blinding mild.
- With a Little Assist from My Pals — mounted a difficulty the place Carol was lacking her pill or sitting within the air throughout a scene.
- Returned lacking descriptions in Overheat and Brief Circuit quickhack tooltips.
- Returned lacking descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis and Footloose clothes mods.
- Mounted a difficulty the place gamers could not declare in-game Registration Rewards because of the error: “A community error has occurred. Please strive once more later”.
fbq('track', 'PageView'); window.facebookPixelsDone = true;
window.dispatchEvent(new Event('BrockmanFacebookPixelsEnabled')); }